Volunteers are required to help with the day to day running and year to year maintenance of the centre and grounds. Can you offer a couple of hours a week?
- Office Administration – telephone, emails and bookings.
- Teaching resources – Sorting and making education resources.
- Professional Skills – Registered gas/electricians, qualified plumbers, Health and safety advisers, registered PAT and electric appliance testers, Pest control.
- Fund Raising – seeking new funding sources, form-filling to apply and any new ideas welcome!
- General Cleaning
- Centre grounds maintenance – we have a lovely friendly “Garden Gang” who meet up on Tuesday mornings.
- Buildings inside and outside – painter and decorators, carpenters and window cleaners.