Please see map below for site layout.
Within the old school building there is our main William Bradford room with smart board and wifi.
Also a fully equipped self catering kitchen, with fridge, freezer, microwave, toasters, oven and dishwasher.
There is a dining room facility for groups to use.
All groups providing their own food must ensure their staff have the appropriate training.
Food can be ordered from local supermarkets and delivered to site once a member of the visiting group is on site to accept delivery.
Residential – The Jarratt Building
- 2 heated dormitories sleeping 41 children and 5 adults in two separate rooms.
- Communal room with tv and seating area.
- Two fully equipped disabled wet rooms, one with hoist and changing table.
- All guests will need to bring a single fitted sheet, pillow and a sleeping bag.
- Use of main building, kitchen and grounds included in hire.
- 10 tents sleeping 3
- 9 tents sleeping 4
- Use of main building, kitchen, & washrooms included in hire.
Just inside the back door to the main building:
- Boys washroom with toilet, urinal, shower and wash basins
- Girls washroom with 2 toilets, shower and wash basins
- Fully equipped disabled wet room and toilet.
Main accommodation building:
- Two fully equipped disabled wet rooms with toilets
- Additional toilet and wash basin
2 fully equipped classrooms each seating up to 35 children
1 animal classroom housing a selection of insects, reptiles and amphibians
Secure fenced field with small trim trail play area, traverse wall and good selection of outdoor play equipment
BBQ available to hire
Pond for supervised pond dipping activity
Access onto 100 acre nature reserve.
Local walks around the historic village of Austerfield to explore the Pilgrim Fathers’ history.