Volunteers are required to help with the day to day running and year to year maintenance of the centre and grounds. Can you offer a couple of hours a week?
- Office Administration – telephone and bookings
- Teaching resources – Sorting and making education resources also setting up and clearing classrooms before and after sessions.
- Professional Skills – Registered gas/electricians, qualified plumbers, Health and safety advisers, registered PAT and electric appliance testers, Pest control.
- Fund Raising
- General Cleaning
- Centre grounds maintenance
- Buildings inside and outside – painter and decorators, carpenters and window cleaners.